Air Duct Installation & Replacement
Looking to install or replace your air duct system? Trust us to get the job done right.
At Attic Star, we strive to provide you with the perfect air duct system for your home.
We design and install a variety of high-efficiency air duct systems to optimize your HVAC performance and maximize efficiency.
Offering a competitive warranty, our expert technicians can identify which system will perform most efficiently for your home.
Once installed by our team, your HVAC system will be running at peak performance.
It’s essential to prioritize the maintenance of aging ductwork, just like any other home system. Poorly maintained and infrequently cleaned ducts can lead to inefficiency, preventing hot or cold air from circulating throughout your home and reducing energy efficiency by up to 40%.
Plus, older systems are susceptible to age-related stresses such as leakage and cracks, which may require the replacement of certain areas or components of your duct and vent system.
Here are some key signs to look out for:
- Age of your air ducts: If it’s been over 50 years since your air ducts were last replaced, it may be time for an upgrade.
- Cracks or holes in your air ducts: Over time, wear and tear or improper installation can cause cracks or holes in your air ducts.
- Inconsistent temperatures throughout your home: If you find that your HVAC system is not producing consistent, uniform temperatures in every room, it could be due to limitations in the amount of air your ducts can carry.
Wondering what kinds of repairs your air duct system might require? Here are some common issues to be aware of:
- Repairing specific parts of a system, such as the air distribution unit or individual vents, is not uncommon over the lifetime of a home.
- The ductwork itself can also deteriorate overtime, resulting in small leaks and larger holes. If these are easy to access, homeowners can often repair them by sealing leaks with mastic or using scrap sheet metal, mastic, and self-tapping screws to seal larger holes.
If basic sealing and patching jobs are not enough to improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system, or if problem areas are difficult to access or too numerous, it may be necessary to replace your ductwork entirely. This is especially true for older homes where the system has sustained significant damage over time or where the materials used are of subpar quality.
ensure the efficiency and longevity of your home's air duct system.
HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Get a Free Estimate
Do you need to install or replace your Air Duct system?
Get an estimate and start saving.